1) The teacher tells the children that whoever makes good choices gets to use the game at morning break.
2) The teacher tells the children that whoever makes good choices gets to use the game at lunch break. Nivsta Board school programme.
3) The two children chosen go out to morning break first and are to go automatically to the front of the line when waiting to re-enter the classroom.
5) When using the Nivsta Board it is to be placed in a selected area of the playground, this area is not to be entered by any other children, in time others will want a turn and are likely to start asking questions on how to get a turn.
6) This is where your school is set. You have the options to: – move the board around to different classes. – have one board in each class. – have the option to make one day of the week a Nivsta Board open day,where all boards are in the playground on the grass or concrete area. This is where the year 6 children are to be monitors wearing there bibs. Taking a list of all children wanting to have a turn.
7) Certificates are an option for the most earned turns for each child, class, for the week. Maybe the class with uniform worn the most days, or the highest register attendance for the week with least lateness’s gets the Nivsta Board for the coming week!
Is your school the right school for my programme and game? If so order now!