Early days, Dad has cancer, I met my first love at ACE, Teachers College. We kissed at a party, then she told me she already had a boyfriend. Nivsta came into Takapuna Aquatic Centre where I was working, bro he says, that British girl Tracey has started a rumour that the guy you went to Surfers Paradise with in Aussie, that you are Gay. With at the time, Dads cancer, meeting my first special love and the wrong rumour, I started drinking heavily and smoking marijuana. I was weak due to these three things. My Demon is weak, but still there, about my sexuality. When I drink alcohol the rumour-demon goes. The stronger I get the less my Demon bothers me readers. Dads healthy now thanks God.
If you do the right things the right things will happen?
I don’t care anymore if my Story geperdises my Business in just one Country, (nz)
I was stable with going for runs and keeping lowkey. Until Mental Health started messing with me and my head. I think the British have been behind, most of my wrong treatment!
Who wouldn’t have a mood disorder after all of the above and below.
I’m Loyal to NZ!
You’ve been Loyal to me over the last nineteen years, Wright!!?
I’m worse off now than when I left in 1997!
Mir geht es jetzt schlechter als 1997 !!!
10÷Mental Health Unit
11÷Smoke free nz
Everywhere I go, try or dream-visualise, I find incompetence and sinners. There are alot of Narrow minded individuals out there and Pretentious people.
The above text is about a Minority of people.
I can barely run far now, as I’ve lost all my fitness from all this self esteem degrading put down treatment! If I do run 200 meters I get endorphins and my mind and body can’t handle them. What’s the point in trying to get positive from something that’s good for you anyway. I went for a swim recently and felt good but what’s the point in feeling good before you get dragged drugged down by evening meds!
Now I’ve ended up on antidepressants. They suppress me with an injection every fortnight and have me on evening mood stabilizers. As per the last visit to the Mental Unit. A mood. I get down from meds suppressing me, now I’m trying to be positive and no real pick up from the antidepressants. Last time I was in the Mental Unit I had a mood at being locked up after a bender. My Psychiatrist accused me of been on something else. Poor insight on his behalf. Also who wouldn’t have a mood disorder after been locked up and ending up seen as having a Mood disorder!
Imagine if I could just go for a Peaceful run!
I was on call, ( London ). I get a phone call around eleven pm. Mark we have a special Nursing Auxiliary job for you. Ok. Fancy spending a sleep over on a couch with no proper pillow, just a couch cushion, no blankets. The man had no arms or legs. What a special man yes. I was told I could go, around eight am, to a gutter sucker truck at the road, outside the house!!?
Someone probably in a Fellowship got my Mobile number and texted me, hey I thought I saw you on the streets of London with no teeth. Cool.
I didn’t share any of the above with any of my ex girlfriends in England or nz.
By God this little Country nz has a nerve to put me through all the below!!?
After the above!!?
Is this some kind of joke. Does nz want me to be a loser!
The Kiwi Professor.
Mark you’re just a dry drunk. If you’re an Alcoholic alot of my Kiwi friends are too. Within ten days you’re Schizophrenic. Yeah she’s really Wright!
I come back from Europe having trialled with Vfb Stuttgart and a connection to the Brady’s, in England.
2002, I trialled with Central and scored in both pre-season games from right fullback. I won the pre-season forest run. No interest in signing me. I trialled with East Coast Bays next pre-season scored with five minutes of coming on with a header, in front of a former Werder Bremen Scout. No interest in signing me.
There’s nothing wrong with my Head!
Retired Indoor Pool Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor, Aqua-robics Instructor, Nursing Auxiliary and Primary-Intermediate School Teacher. 1994-2002 ( time frame ).
Now they’ve really destroyed me with me being Autism Level 3. 2020. Yeah, Nah!
I’m a real Invalid nz. What a disgrace!!!
Waitamata District Health Board.
I went for a 13km run with good sobriety up. I ended up not connected with the World. My Uncle a former Detective Senior Sergeant writes out an 8A form to initiate with Mental Health. Mark is delusional about some perceived Business idea and has lost his focus and attitude. I go Voluntarily to the Mental Health Unit. My Uncle knew nothing about the success of my Nivsta Boards in London and hadn’t seen me in over five years. Going to the Mental Health Unit Voluntarily was the biggest mistake of my life.
The Professor a Kiwi, a power tripper says Mark you’re just a dry drunk, if you are an Alcoholic alot of my Kiwi friends are too. Within ten days, Mark you’re Schizophrenic.
18 years later 10 changed diagnoses. 12 different Psychiatrist’s. Dr Fraser 2018 a Kiwi, Mark I’ve read your notes thoroughly your just bi-polar. He leaves, what a surprise, another Psychiatrist Mark I’ve read your notes you’re schizo-effective of the Bi-polar type. Rubbish. I’m not even Bi-polar. Off the back of 5 years in London, Stuttgart, Copenhagen, Cyprus, Scotland, Wales and France.
Teaching as a reliever day to day, as Mr D, Monday to Thursday running to the gym, doing weights, then swimming and busing home in London, Friday night’s indoor 5 a side, for a short period indoor Saturday morning’s.
11 a side Saturday afternoon’s and Sunday 11 a side in Kent, Football.
1997-2002 in Europe.
Mental Health say, even if you run 100 meters. My current Psychiatrist says a good Job for me would be packing shelves in a Supermarkt.
Then the Mental Health Unit. My what looks like Bi-polar is the meds suppressing me, then a natural high from my discipline in Europe for 5 years. With schizo-effective it’s just resentments that pop into my head and the committee in the head from alcohol addiction. Nothing like schizo-effective. Mental Health think they know me, most of them are in the job for the wrong reasons and just power trip. They don’t even get to know you because it’s all about meds in their eyes. Yes I’m Schizo-effective of the Bi-polar type, just what the treatment, medication and what Mental Health have done to me! Medically Induced chemical brain imbalance. Over the past nineteen years. I can’t do my best anymore, running, I can barely run 400 metres. With which provides good Mental Health and stability. Back to the dry drunk period, then a sad wrong judgement of me been schizophrenic, she had put me on oral meds and addictive sleeping tablets. Because I was so fit I walked up and down the hallway all day and my voice was angry and been locked up. So to the present moment I’ve been in Prison in my mind for 18 years. My previous Keyworker at the Mental Building was insistent that he had to remind me each time I saw him, that Mark 90% of Businesses fail. Great, Mental support! My current Psychiatrist said in a meeting once, so Mark when are you going to kill yourself? He should of said as a Professional, Mark what are your Suicidal thoughts about and why? Great wordings ( fancy saying when are you going to kill yourself )! Apparently I was not ok to drive a car for what’s been a year. Now they say I’ve probably forgotten the road code so they want me to go for an Occupational therapist driving test, only $850, what a joke. Now they advised me that a Residential Recovery House would help me? I’ve been living there as per the above with a person that hasn’t initiated once a chat to me over the past six Months or shared one item of food or something to cooperate. There was road works for the first few Months outside my window ( Noise ) and for the last two Months earth moving Machines within five meters of my bedroom ( Noise ).
One of the other people living here, a lady, she said have fun at your Grandmothers Funeral. Great for someone who is trying to find Peace, get Serenity and get on with his life! My Psychiatrist thinks this place is good for me.
Since I’ve been back from London.
I don’t know why I wasted effort, good attitude and vision with the Nivsta Boards. Youthtown said yes then no, sKids said good game, but no and a big Church said no twice for there Church School.
I walk into a pub, this Kiwi guy comes up to me straight away and says, it’s ok if you’re Schizophrenic, you’ve got writings on your car. Yes I thought to myself, Business Slogan, NIV IT NOW, loser. Rumors, pretentious people feeding on the wrong information and putting a Leader down.
He the Brit denies it when he messed with you when you were 14 years old, he’s a nice guy and has a prominent position in the Community. Thanks for that, sexual abusers are nice guys and so what if they have a prominent position in the Community! I was at ED, the Cop says to the Nurse, he’s a Mental patient. I’ll correct him, I’m a human being and at the worst he should or with Professional Training have said his names Mark and he’s a Mental Health individual. I told the Cop that there was little interest in my Nivsta Boards in nz. He said, there loss.
The Supervisor for the day, said every New Zealander has a Mental Health problem.
I get quotes for the board to be made, stickers, tennis balls paint. Approximately $400. I said the plan is to get 4 Nivsta Boards made, then promote them during lunchtimes at Primary schools. To get it seen and promoted. No we’re not supporting you. They help with car and dental repairs but no to a visionary. Oh and the WINZ have me as an apparent Invalid. Great judgement nz, yes I’m a loser. So many narrow minded individuals.
Still trying to get Sponsorship.
I was verbally abused by my past female Dr.
Mental health Unit.
I was assaulted in 2020, by two different Staff members.
Smoke free nz.
She told me how to end your life, with nicotine patches.
She said she takes Zopiclone sleeping tablets before she starts her shift. Benzodiazepine.
I was bodily assaulted.
Take a good look at yourself nz and see how you destroy good people’s lives and not surprising that you have one of the highest Youth Suicide rates in the World. I hope my Story gives anyone strength!
I’m worse off now than when I left in 1997.
Just incase Professor Wrong can’t read PM, there’s nothing wrong with my HEAD!! ?
Great Island’s and a great welcome home over the past nineteen years!!?
NIV IT NOW
Since 1998, Europe.
Mental Health, still want to continue doing Notes on me!!?
…..and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
2 Timothy 3:16-17 NIV
Step 1a) The only requirement for A.A. membership is a desire to stop drinking.
Step 1b) We admitted we were powerless over alcohol – that our lives had become unmanageable.
27th February 2021
Just for today, I will be unafraid. Especially I will not be afraid to enjoy what is beautiful, and to believe that as I give to the world, so the world will give to me.
-Kenneth L. Holmes
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) is the last messenger of God. He is the best of creation, he is a role model on how to be of exemplary character, kindness, compassion, mercy, gratitude, thankfulness, abundance, courage, fearlessness, self-reflection, and an unwavering belief in his mission. May these quotes have a profound impact on you to be the best that you can possibly be.
Do not judge people based on what the media portrays them to be. Do your own research and find out what makes this man the finest of men to have graced the earth.
1. “Be kind, for whenever kindness becomes part of something, it beautifies it. Whenever it is taken from something, it leaves it tarnished.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
2. “The best among you is the one who doesn’t harm others with his tongue and hands.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
3. “A good man treats women with honour.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
4. “The greatest of richness is the richness of the soul.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
5. “There is reward for kindness to every living thing.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
6. “Strive always to excel in virtue and truth.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
7. “The greatest jihad (struggle/striving) is to battle your own soul, to fight the evil within yourself.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
8. “The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
9. “God does not look at your forms and possessions but he looks at your hearts and your deeds.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
10. “Riches are not from an abundance of worldly good but from a contented mind.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
11. “Exchange gifts, you will love one another.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
12. “The best among you are those who have the best manners and character.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
13. “No two things have been combined better than knowledge and patience.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
14. “Tell people of glad tidings and do not push them away.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
15. “The best of houses is the house where an orphan gets love and kindness.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
16. “The believer does not slander, curse, or speak in an obscene or foul manner.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
17. “A kind word is a form of charity.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
18. “A father gives nothing better than good education.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
19. “Feed the hungry and visit a sick person, and free the captive, if he be unjustly confined. Assist any person oppressed whether Muslim or non-Muslim.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
20. “Seek knowledge from cradle to the grave.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
21. “Do not waste water even if you were at a running stream.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
22. “A white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good actions.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
23. “When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart give it up.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
24. “You do not do evil to those who do evil to you, but you deal with them with forgiveness and kindness.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
25. “He is not a true believer who eats his fill while his neighbour is hungry.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
26. “However much the faith of a man increases, his regard for women increases.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
27. “What has reached you was never meant to miss you, and what has missed you was never meant to reach you.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
28. “When you see a person who has been given more than you in money and beauty. Look to those, who have been given less.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
29. “Speak good or remain silent.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
30. “Make things easy for people and not difficult. Give people good news and bring them joy, and do not turn them away.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
31. “Remember your own faults when you want to mention of others.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
32. “Those who are patient in adversity and forgive wrongs are the doers of excellence.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
33. “Modesty brings nothing except good.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
34. “The most perfect man in his faith among the believers is the one whose behaviour is most excellent, and the best of you are those who are the best to their wives.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)