Education Department’s buy a Franchise.
Sub-Franchise it out in your Country to States for example.
When I have found my Country to Manufacture the Nivsta Board as my primary outlet you can buy a Franchise and buy Nivsta Boards from this Country and also Sub-Franchise out to States for example, who then with the Sub-Franchise buy Nivsta Boards from the Manufacturing Company, Factory that my Business is Contracted to. With the Sub-Franchises in the Contract I will be getting a percentage of the money to whom you sell the Sub-Franchise to.
Actual package content, and corresponding cost, will vary to accommodate the school’s or institution’s needs and reflect their objectives. You may wish to, for example charge the School $300 for the Programme, as per the Franchise Programme below and part of the deal the School gets a free Nivsta Board inclusive of the price. A standard set of Franchise Guidelines will serve as the starting point, and then discussions will lead to a specific content and cost.
The Nivsta Van Day School Programme can take place before school, during lunchtime or after school. With the van and 17 Nivsta Boards you could accommodate say 34 children, with one Board between two children. Charges may vary but $5 per child would work per session. Note Parents/caregivers etc would have to pay for the before school and after school sessions for a child or children. Where as with the lunchtime School Programme the school would be charged the $300 for example with the free Nivsta Board inclusive of the price. NOTE each Country has rules regarding adult supervision per child so you would need to make sure you have enough Nivsta Workers per child ratio. NOTE, depending on the Country you may have permission to do a Van Nivsta School Programme during a Physical Education lesson time, the school would be charged of course.
Use the contact form to briefly indicate your needs or ideas, and we will get back to you with some proposals.
The Nivsta Board Day School Programme. A van with in built large TV & DVD player ( the DVD player to be playing the rules continuously with sponsorship adverts, this enables those children that don’t know how to play the game to soon learn) also with seventeen Nivsta Boards arrives at a school or after school club. The session length may vary in time.
Written work is an option with the children optionally or compulsory starting and or completing a word search which may vary in words. The word search contains words relating to the Nivsta Board such as Throw & Catch with incorporated words linking to the sponsor(s).
For more information please use our contact form here.
Franchise competitions to win a certificate and sponsors prize.
1) Each child if they want to has three throws at the board, the throw which they must catch and is furthermost away from the board is marked on the ground with chalk.
Once every child has had a turn we find our winner whom has the longest throw and catch, the child gets a certificate and a sponsors product.
2) Each child throws and catches the ball as many times as they can in thirty seconds, the winner being the child with the most throws and catches, he or she gets a certificate and a sponsors product.
At the end of the Van Nivsta Boards Day School Programme hand out the Nivsta Board School Programme brochure, with the below in it, to/for teachers, for School Nivsta Boards time.
Nivsta Board can be introduced at assembly. Ideally you would have one board for each class.
1) The teacher tells the children that whoever makes good choices gets to use the game at morning break.
2) The teacher tells the children that whoever makes good choices gets to use the game at lunch break. Nivsta Board school programme.
3) The two children chosen go out to morning break first and are to go automatically to the front of the line when waiting to re-enter the classroom.
4) The same applies for lunch time lining up.
5) When using the Nivsta Board it is to be placed in a selected area of the playground, this area is not to be entered by any other children, in time others will want a turn and are likely to start asking questions on how to get a turn.
6) This is where your school is set. You have the options to: – move the board around to different classes. – have one board in each class. – have the option to make one day of the week a Nivsta Board open day where all boards are in the playground on the grass or concrete area. This is where the year 6 children are to be monitors wearing their bibs. Taking a list of all children wanting to have a turn.
7) Certificates are an option for the most earned turns for each child, class, for the week. Maybe the class with uniform worn the most days, or the highest register attendance for the week with least latenesses gets the Nivsta Board for the coming week!
The game helps release pent up tension and energy for the children as it involves elements of Aussie Rules, Handball, Waterpolo, Cricket, Gridiron, Rugby, Basketball, Netball and Baseball.
If you have any questions please contact me at the CONTACT page at this website www.nivstaboards.com
Each Nivsta Board will have the writings NIVSTA BOARD, NIV IT NOW, www.nivstaboards.com and my logo on them,
plus sponsor(s) writings too. The tennis balls will have NIV IT NOW on them. When you buy a NIVSTA BOARD it will come with two tennis balls and chalk.
Life Skills taught by Nivsta Day School Programme and the Nivsta Board School programme.
Remember the value of the life skills that the Nivsta Board can bring to your activities –
- Carry an object cooperatively.
- Cooperation while playing the game.
- Bend your legs when you are to lift something.
- Throwing a ball.
- Catching a ball.
- Following Rules.
- Ability to make up your own rules with your friends.
- Hand eye co-ordination.
- Ability to add and subtract.
- Ability to memorize the alphabet.
- Familiarize yourself with different colours.